What we usually need
For Elevations and Floor Plans we need CAD drawings. These are the digital files (blueprints) created by your architect of your house plan. The files usually contain the designation: .dwg or if converted .pdf.

For Site Plans we need the digital file(s) of the plat of the community and an indication of how much of the area shown on the plat (ie., only phase 2) needs to be rendered.

For Location Maps we need an address that is to be the point of interest and a general idea of boundries to be within.

For Photo Enhancement we need the photo(s) that need to be corrected.

In each case simply attach the files needed to your email and send to Square Foot Studios.

Not sure what to send? Just email us and we'll let you know.